CORPORATE / CONVEYANCING
Muhd Anuwar Bin Mustafa heads up our busy residential and commercial conveyancing for an ever-increasing number of clients.
Our client base incorporates local, national and international clients. We also assist other out-of-state legal firms with their transactions locally. Distance does not preclude a close working relationship with all.
- Advice and assistance to our clients from the negotiation stage to completion in connection with their property needs
- Solutions to conflicts and any property or ownership issues including those involving abandoned projects and estate property
- Administration and legal support to clear documentation, collate documents for our clients.
- Clear steps such that an aggrieved party is able to achieve a favorable outcome
- Drafting expertise and sound legal know-how
- The issuance of new titles where original titles have been lost or due to fraud have not been delivered to various banks.
- Partitioning or subdivision orders for co-owners of lands
- Approvals for change of land use and conditions on the title
Our close links with the Land Registries and various departments, surveyors and other consultants ensure processes are correctly and properly proceeded with promptly.
We cover dealings and issues in the various property sectors – residential, commercial, industrial, hotels, land, plantations and others.
Lembaga Kemajuan Johor Tenggara (KEJORA)
Majlis Daerah Kota Tinggi, Johor
Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Bank Simpanan Nasional
Public Bank Berhad
RHB Bank Berhad
Permodalan Darul Ta’zim (PDT)
Our key areas area:-
- Sale & Purchase transactions
- With/without subdivided title, strata titles
- Different categories of land use
- Auctioned property
- Dana harta assets
- Malay Reservation Land
- Bumiputra units and others
- Temporary Occupation Licenses
- tenancies – commercial complexes, industrial and commercial units, residential
- estate enactment
- conversion of categories of Land use
- change in conditions on title
- partitioning/Subdivision of titles
- surrender and Alienation of Land
- property and Project Developments including links with financial institutions
- advice on regulatory compliance
- joint venture and other structures
- revival of abandoned projects – structuring the respective relationships, termination of previous developers, consultants and contractors, documenting substituted performance by newly appointed developer and revised contractual relationships with purchases (previous and new)
- transactions for Bumiputra and Malay Reserve units pending approval for release to on-Bumiputra / cancellation of Malay reserve endorsement
- turnkey / building contracts
- consultancy agreements
- marketing and agency agreements
- contracts for gated community, service apartments, commercial/shopping, resorts
- members and non-members’ clubs among others.
- Lembaga Kemajuan Johor Tenggara (KEJORA)
- Majlis Daerah Kota Tinggi, Johor
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Public Bank Berhad
- Bank Muamalat
- RHB Bank Berhad
- Two Thousand Events Sdn Bhd
- Zubirfood Sdn Bhd
- Permodalan Darul Ta’zim (PDT)
- Serata Prima Sdn Bhd